Sunday 12 September 2010

memories :'(

it was sunday afternoon. i came up to my room, bringing so many heavy thoughts inside my brain. i layed down onto my bed, thinking about something that i wouldn't have to think about. my mom got in and sat on the edge of my bed. mom told me that i got to move to Surabaya cuz i need way too much money here. my mom tried to convince me that it was so hard to get money that much to fullfil my needs here. it was a dilema for me. i have to choose between my parents or my opportunity to get education here. i mean, i have everything here. well, not everything. but i have many friends here, i've got someone to adore, someone to share with, i have many fellows here. i cried and i was remembering all that have happened here. i just can't forgot all that have happened to me.

my classmates in 9.6., 199 Junior High :
1. andita : my former chairmate, but ummmm...
2. anit : a super hi-tech kid
3. aci : a funny cute fashionista, i think
4. dessy : a math genius
5. dicky : absolutely, KINGKONG
6. dwita : oh God, a cute science genius who can draw everything in a very beautiful way
7. lala : here she comes, our beautiful snow white!
8. farouq : my 'brother'
9. cile : a strong girl who has a soul of a leader
10. oji : a kid who moved from Balikpapan who has so many brilliant ideas
11. harristio : a guitar expert!
12. icha : a cute girl who has the same face with JOJO
13. imas : a devout moslem
14. inas: ah, our beloved writter :)
15. ibon : for me, she looks like "XENA, PRINCESS WARRIOR"
16. adi : leader of the class
17. luthfan : the beautiful boy
18. farisan : umm, i dunno much about him, but i think he's quite hilarious
19. agus : nahahaha, funny guy!
20. fadlilah : not talkin to much, but he's entertaining (?)
21. rehan : hahaha our beloved SEA COW
22. nabil : korean freak!
23. nadia : imas' soulmate
24. ninin : the handsome girl
25. rizky : he was like to eat while teacher is teaching
26. acha : waaaa my soulmate! she has the cutest little brother in the world!
27. yadi : he has a twin brother, yanto
28. yanto : yadi's twin brother
29. syamsul : well-educated moslem
30. tasha : hmm, dunno whatta say hehe
31. tuti : my duet partner!
32. viera : my beloved overreacting girl
33. woro : an art lover, likes to draw everyone

now, i've got graduated from 199 Junior High. my school now is 81 Senior High. i've got sooooo many friends there. especially in X-1 class. my chairmate, arum, she's so feminine. sorry guys, i can't mention you all one by one hehe.

and, umm, someone that i adore. i would like to tell you who, but ummm, it's secret hahaha. i call him "ABANG".
p.s. : for those who knows who "abang" is, don't tell anyone else. keep my secret locked!!

the point of this post is...

I WILL MISS Y'ALL GUYS!!! I WON'T FORGET YOU!!!!!
especially abang. ehehehe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home